This project is read-only.


Jul 9, 2007 at 10:03 PM
I figured I should move this discussion here rather than the general comments.

I just figured out the FeedReader.HasErrors method is not working how I thought it would. Basically I have a legacy feed (Atom 0.3) that is erroring because of how the date is included (common problem for RSS Hackers). Anyway since the W3C no longer supports this I'd just assume skipping it in my parsing algorithm. Or support for Atom 0.3 should be included.

One option I would love to see is a static method or function of the feed class that does a SOAP request to the w3c web service to determine whether or not the feed is valid.

Here's the feed that's not working --


Thanks, Andy